Friday, January 8, 2021

Editing, social media, and all the updates

     Today I am going to do a basic update on what I have done so far for my short film package as I have been researching and finalizing my final movie to be published. I am going to update my social media tomorrow as I have had a lot of homework and work to focus on today so my mind was not thinking about my film at all today. I have been editing every single chance I can to have it peer reviewed and re-edited if necessary. So far I am almost complete and all I really need to do is add the titles and make sure that my film is 5 minutes long. I am going to post pictures that I took from the days we were filming and I already have a caption prepared all I have to do is just upload. I kinda feel bad that I am going to be spamming it all tomorrow but its the only chance I will have to do so. I also will be publishing the final movie once I am complete editing it onto my YouTube channel that I created for the film. I will also be posting a short film package on my blog giving you the access to everything related to the film through my blogs. I can;t wait to provide you all with everything I have and this is the first time I ever branded a film and created an actual movie with a beginning, middle, and end so I am excited. I also can't wait to watch my classmates films and see what they have created and branded as well.

    I also want to have a separate blog where I provide you all with my screenplay just because I want you to see my full thought process and idea I had for this movie, just in case something in the film is cut out which I am keeping in most so that the story flows. I am going to probably do it over the weekend so that I can either insert it as a word document that can be easily opened or through google slides. I am also going to be working on my CCR over the weekend as well as taking some time to take a break and edit my film. I will also use my break time to check up on my social media's and upload on them. There is so much that I still have to learn about branding and promoting as I am not a huge social media person so I have much to learn in order to be an expert at it like most kids my age are. I understand and know the basics but when it comes to being all fancy online I have trouble doing so. This project as definitely taught me more about the internet and how much social media influences us especially during this pandemic. As for my website pictures I will not be making any new additions to it as I want most of the surprise to be revealed on the social media links on there and through the film. I just remembered that I also will work on Sunday on my post card and will be adding just the post card onto my website. I hope you enjoyed my little update, its not much but just to keep you informed and Hidden Behind a Woman will be coming out soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment