Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Filming finale

     At last the day has come where I officially am done with filming for my short movie. I am so proud and grateful for my sister and friend Allison that has been on this journey with me and for helping me get this done. This is only the halfway mark as I still have to edit all of my footage in order to be completely done with my movie. I also still have to upload on my social media tomorrow I am going to post so keep a look out. I took a lot of new fun videos and picture for future uploads and soon I will be uploading the bloopers onto the YouTube channel I created for my short film. Today I decided to treat Sabrina and Allison to breakfast at Panera Bread as a thank you for being and helping me with the film. We were at Panera Bread from 10 to 11 and after we walked to my place as I live 2 minutes away from the shopping plaza. Once we got home we went straight to work and prepared ourselves for filming. We only had about 3 and a half pages of my screenplay to film. I was super ready to finish early and just spend the rest of the time hanging out before I leave at 5 to volunteer and before Allison leaves home at 5 as well. 

    I made sure to take multiple shots so that I have for when I start editing and so I don't have to re-shoot any scenes because it didn't turn out good. Filming was so much fun since it is new years eve we had a dance break in the middle of filming. Once we finished the last scene we all jumped in excitement to be done. When we finished we cleaned up and changed back into our normal attire and took off our make-up since we will be staying at home. As a reward I baked us a pizza for lunch and made my exclusive brownies for dessert. There was only a few times where we had to film outside in the parking lot for only one scene which is when Itai gets an unwelcoming phone call. I played Itai and I tried my best to get the look and act of the character I pictured in my head as much as possible through the filming. Out of all of days we filmed today was my favorite as we had no disagreements since we were all eager to be done. In the past filming days my sister would mainly complain about how long her lines were and kinda rushed us so we can be done early which kinda got on my nerves. In the end we are siblings and we will have disagreements but I made sure we got everything done based on how I wanted it to be filmed. I am wishing everyone a Happy New Year and stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment