Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Task

    Hello again Stephanie here getting back into the swing of the system again. After a long enjoyable, winter break from school and all stress it's back to reality for me. I'm really glad that when we came back to school we weren't bombarded with work, homework, assignments, and tests. For the week we mainly went over paper 2 and the two possible questions we can choose from. We had to take notes and listen to the lecture to make sure we had all the key terms and concepts that are important for answering the questions. The next two classes we had a free day which for me I really enjoyed knowing what's upcoming for the months ahead. I only wish we had another break close but I have to wait for spring break even though I'm still gonna be working. Although I was on break I kept on learning through my obsession of watching movies and TV-shows which kept my mind sharp on the film areas we learned. For the opening movie project I decided to work in a group with Jeannie so we can breeze through our project with ease. Our group only consists of us two we plan to communicate more with each other and work together to prevent any disagreements.
    During the last two previous projects which include the commercial and music video I learned to start editing earlier before the deadline to have time to update any mistakes. I also learned to heavily rely on my storyboard because it truly does help with the filming process and have your mind set on how you want your final product to look like. I realized that during the music video project I needed to re-shoot and film on the same day because I could only have the actresses together for that day. I need to figure out the days and plan ahead the filming dates to see if the actors in the movie project have a flexible schedule. I'm super excited to start filming this opening of the movie because the ideas and different opening we came up with is truly amazing and gave me goosebumps. I'm also excited to be in the film, I truly believe that I can pull off the roles of each of the different ideas. I'm also excited to storyboard the entire movie whichever we decide to do it on because I can feel my creative mind waiting to draw and make this idea pop out on paper. I've learned to rely on my classmates even if we aren't all in the same group I still try my best to inform and help others during the past projects and hopefully I can do the same this time. I want to move on with this project by having fun but still focusing on the work. I also want to reach all the deadlines on time which I know I will. 
     A pitch is a concise verbal presentation of an idea for a film or a TV-show generally made by a screenwriter or film director. Pitch one: A wealthy woman's paranoia leads her to kill her sister and then foster the child she birthed who will then become his victim. Pitch two: A threatening organization that promised life and security for a newbie with a tragic past is only left with betrayal and a bloody path. Pitch three: A man falls in love with his mentally deranged patient who will then go on a killing spree, which forces her liver to kill her.




No comments:

Post a Comment